The FA-370/P is a low cost and high performance solution to your Digital Time Base Corrector / Frame Synchronizer needs. Supports Composite, Component and SerialDigital Video signal sources, provides some of the best 10-bit processing around and is designed for maximum reliability.
- Multiple I/Os; analog composite/component + serial digital.
- Recursive filtering of Y and C to minimizeor eliminatesignalnoise.
- Full frame memory to prevent picture field inversion duringprocessing.
- 10-bit digital decoding used to ensure stable signalswithout bitdropout.
- 4:2:2 digital component internal signal processing.
- Signal transcode performed.
- Selectable control interface; RS-232C for PC control ofoperations, RS-422 for remote device control.
- Easily initiate most operations via GPI control interfaceifneeded.
- Remotely control settings and operation at up to 100 mixedmodelswhen optional FA-350RU Remote Unit configured.
- EDH (error detection, handling) feature to offset signalerror.
- Compact EIA 1RU rack size for convenient mounting